Coconut is a fruit which belongs to the Cocos nucifera palm.
This mature nut is one of the most used ingredients in the kitchens worldwide.
Hundreds of coconut species are found all over Africa and Asia
and its taste vary according to the soil alkalinity.
Coconuts are known for their versatility of uses, ranging from food to cosmetics.
The inner flesh of the mature seed forms a regular part of the diets
of many people in the tropics and subtropics.
Coconuts are distinct from other fruits because they contain a large quantity
of clear liquid, called “coconut juice”.
Mature, ripe coconuts can be used as edible seeds,
or processed for oil and plant milk from the flesh,
charcoal from the hard shell, and coir from the fibrous husk.
Dried coconut flesh is called copra, and the oil and milk derived from it are commonly
used in cooking as well as in soaps and cosmetics.
Coconut contains a high amount of healthy fats.
These fatty acids are absorbed very efficiently by the body.
They go straight to the liver from the digestive tract and are turned into ketone body fuel.
Coconut oil is a low carb, easily available, energy source for the body.
There are different grades, qualities, of coconut oil.
The lowest grade, commonly available, has a yellow color and a strong smell.
It is processed by boiling the coconuts, and the oil extracted this way has a lower
nutritional value than the oil extracted with a cold process.
The cold pressed, virgin, coconut oil has a transparent to milky white color
when at room temperature in the tropics and solid white color when stored in
the fridge or in the colder climates.
The smell is of coconut, much like the flesh itself, and milder than the hot processed oil.
The nutritional benefits of the coconut are preserved intact in the cold pressing.
Our coconut oil is made out of organic USDA certified coconuts and
extracted following the most rigorous cold process.
The nutritional benefits of the coconut oil are all available for you to enjoy.
To date, there are over 1,500 studies proving coconut oil
to be one of the healthiest foods on the planet.
The coconut oil has many benefits and various applications:
1. Improves Skin Issues (Burns, Eczema, Dandruff, Dermatitis and Psoriasis)
2. Building Muscle and Losing Body Fat
3. Strenghten hair and prevents dandruf
4. Maintain good oral hygiene, strong gums and healthy teeths with daily oil pulling
5. Slows the body aging process
6. Strenghten the immune system
7. Nourrishes the brain and prevents brain related diseases like Alzheimer
8. Lowers the cholesterol
9. Help to balance hormones in the body, including the thyroid
10. Help to stabilise the insulin levels for diabetic patients
11. Prevents osteoporosis by improving the calcium absorption in the body
12. Improves memory and brain function
13. Protects the digestive system and fights candida overgrowth
14. Improves Energy and Endurance
We sell pure cold pressed organic coconut oil as a health supplement
and beauty oil, and we use the same high quality oil in our soaps,
oils, creams, scrubs and lotions.